- Mission-driven work to provide care to medically underserved populations
- Reduction of health disparities among those experiencing barriers to care
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits
- Malpractice coverage through the Federal Tort Claims Act
- Eligibility for loan repayment programs
- Operational and administrative support
- Built-in statewide and national network of peers
- Statewide association support for continuing education and information
- Focus on preventive care & chronic disease management
- Quality reporting & benchmarking
- Patient satisfaction surveys
How is Teche Action Clinic Different?
- Focus on Access: Teche Action Clinics serve all people, regardless of ability to pay or insurance status, operating on a sliding fee based on income. All sites serve diverse, medically underserved populations.
- Focus on Community: Teche Action Clinics are governed by a community board which derives a majority of its members from those who receive care at the health center and who represent the population served.
- Focus on Quality: Teche Action Clinics provide comprehensive primary medical, dental, and behavioral health care with a variety of special support services meant to reduce barriers to care.
Family Nurse Practitioner